Full-Service Wedding Planning, Custom Boutique Design & Coordination Services
Just Say "I Do" And We'll Handle The Rest
FULL-SERVICE WEDDING PLANNER IN NASHVILLE, TN
WEDDING PLANNING PROCESS
Congratulations on your engagement! We promise to walk with you through this engagement season with confidence – assisting, guiding, advocating, planning, and designing – and to ensure that your wedding day is stress-free, joyful, and even better than you're imagining right now.
We strive to streamline the planning process with minimal but efficient meetings and open communication. We will work with you to create a wedding planning schedule that suits your needs and helps keep everyone on task with due dates and to-dos.
The expert wedding planners at Big Events, Inc. have been planning weddings in the Nashville area for over 25 years. We have the experience, connections, and resources to make your wedding day a dream come true.
DECOR & FLORAL DESIGN
What matters to you matters to us. we take time to listen to your vision and your priorities. This is the fun stuff! From our design studio we will use your Pinterest inspiration with our collective creativity to pull together all the elements of your wedding. From draping, lighting, and rentals - to linens, chairs, and (especially) the flowers.
With over 20 years in the floral industry, we have a team of wedding designers, a huge studio space, and a large assortment of containers and décor elements at our disposal. The signature floral design service sets Big Events Wedding apart from other planners. It allows us to maintain complete control of this important design element. We love it - pretty flowers are our jam!
FULL-SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
- Unlimited contact via email, phone, and face-to-face planning meetings
- Custom Wedding Schedule of the Day – detailed, minute-by-minute timeline
- Event Layouts : designed to scale and edited throughout the design process, allowing a clear picture of the venue space management
- Comprehensive Budget Management: contract negotiation, vendor payments and a breakdown for review at planning meetings and upon request
- Décor Design & Florals – every detail curated to elevate your wedding day vision while remaining budget-conscious.
- Vendor Selection: recommendation and contracting of vetted industry professionals with the highest standards, negotiating contracts, & finalizing details.
- Invitation suite design and/or selection, including full assembly and mailing services. Additional paper goods – programs, menus, escort cards, cocktail napkins, and event signage. Recommendation and coordination of calligrapher
- Negotiate and secure Hotel Blocks for wedding guests
- Detailed Load-in and Strike schedule for all vendors
- Wedding Rehearsal (we are on-site as your advocate for the rehearsal even when a church wedding guild member is in charge)
- Rehearsal Dinner planning & management services are available and can be secured under a separate contract
- ...And more!! Each wedding proposal is completely tailored to the needs of our clients
CUSTOM BOUTIQUE DESIGN & COORDINATION SERVICES
BOUTIQUE DESIGN & COORDINATION SERVICES
While still quite custom, this planning option allows our brides a more hands-on approach to wedding planning. This is not just "Month-of" coordination, though. From the date of contract, we will offer unlimited communication, guidance, vendor recommendations, and timelines/due dates to guide the planning process. In addition, we will help design and style the entire day - from layouts and rentals to decor elements and floral design - and see it through from start to finish.
With our assistance, the bride is responsible for:
- Event Budget and Payments to Vendors
- Paper Goods (Invitations/Programs+)
- Venue Selection/Contract
- Photographer Selection/Contract
- Videographer Selection/Contract
- Ceremony/Band Musician Selection/Contract
- Transportation Needs
- Menu Selections and Cake Vendor Selection
Big Events Wedding services provided:
- Review Vendor Contracts and Provide Recommendations and Guidance
- Advance Site Visit
- Cohesive Event Design (Ceremony/Reception)
- Event Layouts
- Outside Rentals (if needed)
- floral design
- Management of all Vendor relationship (minimum of 30 days out)
- Vendor Load In and Strike schedule (coordinating with Venue)
- Develop detailed Schedule of the Day (coordinating w/photographer/bands/transportation)
- Develop Load-in and Strike schedule for Vendors
- Direct Ceremony Rehearsal
- Event Setup
- Direct Ceremony
- Direct Reception
- Event Strike
- ......and more. each wedding is tailored to the needs of the bride, the venue and the timeline.
Your wedding day is such a special day, and we want you to enjoy yourself! As your full-service wedding planning team, Big Events Wedding will take care of every last detail so that you can enjoy every moment. Your big day will fly by. Just say "I do," and we'll handle the rest.
reach out to email@example.com for a custom proposal.